- Stake ATOMs on Ledger Nano
Using Lunie.io and Ledger Nano S
We assume you have ATOMs transferred to your newly created wallet. You can purchase ATOMs from secondary markets through exchanges that offer to sell them, typically by exchanging Bitcoin (BTC) with Atoms (ATOM)
Here's how to stake ATOMs from your wallet created on the Ledger Nano:
2. Click on Get Started, then go to step 3. Or click Sign In go to step 4.
3. Select Use an existing address`
4. Choose Use Ledger Nano
5. Plug in your Ledger Nano S, sign in with PIN code and open the Cosmos Ledger Live app
6. Click Sign In, you are then authorized to access and view your Wallet
7. Choose the Validators tab to list participating validators
8. Select a validator -- say you choose 🌐 KysenPool.io (third on the list)
9. Once in the validator details screen, if you're satisfied with your choice, click Stake
10. Enter in the amount of ATOMs that you'd like stake
11. Click Next, then review the Network Fee and Total ATOMs to stake
12. Before you hit Send, plug in your Ledger Nano to your computer
16. At the Ledger Nano interface, enter your PIN code to unlock it
17. Still, on the Ledger Nano, double-click into the Cosmos app
15. Go back to your computer's browser, on the Lunie.io site, click Send
16. Now, a series of messages will appear on your Ledger Nano S screen detailing the attributes of the transaction, similar to below
17. Press the Right button on your Ledger Nano S repeatedly to scroll through the information until you reach the Sign Transaction option. Then press both buttons to execute the signing action.
18. A few seconds after signing the transaction on your Ledger Nano S, you should see the confirmation being displayed on your computer/mobile device.
Congratulations! You have now successfully staked your ATOMs with a validator.
In case you didn't hear, READ THIS -- even though you've delegated your ATOMs to a validator, it DOES NOT transfer the ownership of those ATOMs out to them. You still have full ownership of the ATOMs that you've just delegated out to validators!